Digital Temperature Controller
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
The Ranco Thermostat ETC-111000-000 is a microprocessor based temperature controller suitable for switching 120Volts at up to 16Amps for heating or cooling applications making it suitable for a wide range of applications. This is a great universal controller for any application where switching 120Volts or temperatures outside that of a normal home thermostat is required. The sensor with an 8′ foot cable and instructions are included with the unit.
- Temperature Setpoint Range: -30° to 220°F
- Differential range: 1° to 30°F
- Input Voltage: 120VAC, 208, 240VAC
- Pilot duty: 125VA at 120/208/240VAC
- Sensor: Thermistor, 2″ long x 1/4″dia with 8′ cable (included)
- Control Ambient Temperatures
- Operating: -20° to 140°
- Storage: -40° to 176°
- Ambient humidity: 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Enclosure: NEMA 1
- Dimensions: 6.52″ high x 2.7″ wide x 2.48″ deep
- Agency Approvals: UL listed, file E94419, Guide XAPX, CSA certified, file LR68340, class 4813 02
|Dimensions||25 × 15 × 15 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.