Advanced Quantum PAR Meter
- Portable PAR meter with highly accurate remote quantum sensor
- Measures photosynthetically active radiation (PAR) from 400 to 700 nm
- Simple and easy to use
- Record up to 99 readings
- Includes short coiled and long straight connection cables
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
All new for 2020, the Advanced Quantum PAR Meter provides accurate and cost-effective measurement for all light sources used to grow plants. This meter is designed to measure PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) flux in wavelengths ranging from 400 to 700nm. There is a proportional relationship between the number of photons absorbed and the rate of photosynthesis in plants. Which is important for horticultural studies and monitoring plant physiology.
The Advanced light meter comes complete with a remote sensor, two connection cables, the main unit and easy to replace AAA batteries. The PAR meter can store up to 99 measurements for easy reference.
|Dimensions||16 × 15 × 8 cm|