Advanced Quantum PAR Meter
- Portable PAR meter with highly accurate remote quantum sensor
- Measures photosynthetically active radiation (PAR) from 400 to 700 nm
- Simple and easy to use
- Record up to 99 readings
- Includes short coiled and long straight connection cables
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
The all new Advanced Quantum PAR Meter provides accurate and cost-effective measurement for all light sources used to grow plants. This meter is designed to measure PAR in wavelengths ranging from 400 to 700nm. Which is important for horticultural studies and monitoring plant physiology.
The Advanced Quantum PAR Meter light meter comes complete with a remote sensor, two connection cables, the main unit and easy to replace AAA batteries. The PAR meter can store up to 99 measurements for easy reference.
Advanced Quantum PAR Meter:
- ACCURATE and COST EFFECTIVE: Provides measurement for any light source used in horticultural applications.
- MEASURES BROAD SPECTRUM: Designed to measure PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) flux in wavelengths ranging from 400 to 700nm.
- MAXIMIZE CROP YIELDS: Proportional relationship between the number of photons absorbed in 400 to 700nm band and the rate of photosynthesis.
- COMPACT and COMPLETE main unit, remote sensor, two connection cables (short-coiled & 12’ long-straight), AAA batteries and protective carrying case.
- RELIABILITY: Phantom’s track record of robust reliability and performance in horticultural equipment
- SIMPLE and EASY OPERATION: Easy operation, hand held, with recording of up to 99 readings
- COMPATABLE with all LED fixtures, high pressure sodium (HPS) DE grow lights.
- STORE UP TO 99 measurements for easy referencing.
|Dimensions||16 × 15 × 8 cm|