Grodan Big Mama 8″x8″x8″
Case of 18
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
Grodan Big Mama
- Saturate the Grodan Big Mama 8″x8″x8″ Blocks with pH 5.5-6.5 water when starting cuttings
- When transplanting, use the same strength nutrient solution to soak the new media as you were feeding the plant.
- If submerging the blocks to saturate, keep them submerged in the solution until bubbling stops
- If using a drip irrigation system, use one drip stake per Grodan Big Mama 8″x8″x8″. Irrigate as needed to keep the block moist but not saturated.
- If using an ebb and flow system, irrigate when the Grodan Gro-Block is approximately half its fully saturated weight.
- If hand watering, keep the block moist but not full saturated.
- Do not over saturate the block after the initial soak as this can slow plant growth
- Place a rooted cutting, grown in Grodan starter, into the hole of the Grodan Gro-Block
- Do not water for several days until the plant has rooted into the Grodan Gro-Block but do not allow the block to go completely dry
- If needed, lightly mist once per day to keep the top of the block moist
- Do not allow the block to sit in standing water
Transplanting for Larger Plants
- For smaller short term crops, Grodan Gro-Blocks are all you need. To grow larger plants, you can transplant Gro-Blocks on to Grodan Slabs , Grodan loose media, or soil
- Prior to transplanting, make sure that the plant is well established with multiple roots appearing on the bottom of the Grodan Gro-Block
- When transplanting to a container or outdoor garden, make sure the new media is very wet at the time of initial transplant
|Dimensions||62 × 60 × 41 cm|