- Removable Cell phone clip
- Active eye illuminated microscope
- Zoom is 60x to 100x
- Easily identify pests, disease, or plant species to target fast solutions
- Provides targeted, optimal illumination and compact and light weight design
- Super bright led bulb to illuminate specimen and includes batteries and case
Showing 1–16 of 36 results
1 Liter Concentrate
- Dormant and growing season spray
- Easy to use
- Kills Mites, Aphids Mealybugs, scale, Whitefly
- Suppresses Powdery Mildew
1 Liter Concentrate
Dormant and growing season liquid copper fungicide. Controls many plant diseases using low
concentrations of copper. Biodegradable – Decomposes to a form useful to plants & microbes.
Do not apply within one day of harvest.
Doktor Doom Spider Mite Knockout 500 Grams ► For use on Ornamental Plants, Edible Plants, Trees, Shrubs and Evergreens. ► For many other Indoor & Outdoor uses. ► Kills Bed Bugs- for use on mattresses and bed frames. ► Container features a special valve that can be sprayed in all directions even up side down…
Doktor Doom Indoor Outdoor Thrip Killer 500 Grams
Kills Leafminers, Exposed Thrips, Whiteflies, Aphids and other pests listed.
► Use on home vegetable gardens, fruit trees, ornamentals and flowers.
► BOV (Bag On Valve) Eco Can® Uses the power of air – No CFCs or hydrocarbon propellants.
- Spray for 10 hours on a single charge.
- Translucent 4-gallon tank makes it easy to see liquid level.
- Chemical resistant shoulder straps with adjustable pads make it more comfortable to carry.
- The large tank opening has a built-in filter for keeping dirt and debris out of tank to reduce clogging.
- Four included nozzles allow you to choose the best spray pattern for your application.
“Special Order” Please allow 2 extra days to get in from local supplier
$2.13 – $34.85 USD
- Non-toxic to all other wildlife, pets, fish, and humans.
- Simply apply Mosquito Dunks to any standing water, or water garden.
- Kills within hours lasts for 30 days or more.
- Labeled For Organic Gardening by the USEPA.
- Highly effective low impact product
The ‘Per Dunk’ option is 1 of cut off the 20 card.
- Near a dog run, kennel or Barn
- Around poultry, hogs, sheep, dairy and beef cattle areas
- Near garbage bins or dumpsters
- Near a compost pile
- Near a campsite
- Complete with fast-acting attractant
- Just add water to activate
- Never touch the bait or the flies
- Disposable when full
- Catches up to 20,000 flies (yes, we counted them all!)
A Favourite with the staff here at Jons
Tidal Vision High Tide Chitosan is a natural plant elicitor because the exoskeletons of all insects are made of the same thing (chitin). When chitosan comes in contact with plants it “tricks” the plants into thinking they are being infested and the plant’s natural immune response is stimulated.