Geo Pot fabric pots are better than plastic containers because they help the plant by aerating the root zone and stopping roots from circling. Fabric pots also help by air-pruning the plant’s root structure and tend not to heat up as bad as plastic pots. We find that they are easy to use and fold…
Showing 1–16 of 23 results
$4.07 – $14.09 USD
$2.13 – $5.61 USD
- Easy lifting and moving of plants with Reinforced straps.
- Enhancing aeration and drainage with breathable fabric.
- Manages the temperature of your plants, encourages even evaporation of water.
- Made from eco-friendly, biodegradable materials for sustainable gardening.
5 Gallon Rhizo pots out of stock till early July
$1.47 – $12.58 USD
- New Hercules Pots (Sometimes known as ‘Air Pots’)
- give your plants the guidance they need to keep from becoming root bound
- Air holes positioned to encourage grow media to dry more evenly between feedings.
Ordering multiples will greatly exaggerate shipping cost.
Please contact us for larger orders
$0.55 – $0.84 USD
Neoprene Inserts support cuttings propagated in net pots without use of artificial media. Each insert has a slit allowing the plant cutting to be placed in the center of the insert. As the plant takes root, the insert will allow the stem to expand or be removed for transplanting.
$0.22 – $0.85 USD
Using net pots allows the roots to grow through the mesh for better breathing and growth. Plants love net pots because they thrive on good air circulation in the root zone, exactly what net pots do best. You can use them with Hydroton Pebbles or Rockwool Grow Cubes. The heavy duty net pots are made…
$4.84 – $7.74 USD
5 per Pack
- These pots made in Germany – Teku
- Promotes great drainage, humidity and aeration, Clear plastic allows light and air into roots
- This pot does not have slits on the side, only holes in the bottom.
5 3/4 inch Pot
- 5 3/4 inches diameter x 4 7/8 inches tall, tapers to 4 1/4 inches diameter at bottom
- 1 inch raised center, 6 slots around the raised part and 6 holds in bottom.
4 1/2 inch Pot
- 4 1/2 inches diameter X 4 1/4 inches tall, tapers to 3 1/2 inch diameter at base
- 3/4 inch raised center helps eliminate stagnant water