Athena Pro BLOOM 10Lb
Box of 5 x 2Lb bags
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
Flowering plants require higher amounts of phosphorous (P) and potassium (K) to increase flower bulk and support high-metabolic activities. Athena Pro Bloom contributes balanced levels macro and micro-elements including sulfur (S) used for increasing potency and flavors.
- Balanced NPK and essential microelements (when used with Pro Core)
- Fully soluble dry fertilizer, no particulates or sediment
- Works with any dosing system: Dosatron, Netaflex, Rhythm
- Mixes completely at room temperature
- Low heavy metal content
Ideal for mixing stock tanks and compatible with all dosing systems. This large-grind mix is 100% soluble and will not clog irrigation systems or leave sediment in reservoirs.
We discourage mixing Pro Line in small amounts directly into the reservoir. We would rather turn the Pro line into a concentrated liquid first and then use that liquid to mix your batch tanks.
Nutrient Preparation Steps for a STOCK CONCENTRATE:
- Get a measuring container that has accurate gallon marks on it.
- Fill half of the stock tank with water.
- Slowly pour granules into water while agitating, then mix thoroughly to solubilize.
- Add additional water until it gets exactly to the 12.5 gallon mark.
- Vigorously mix until all granules are solubilized.
Mix your BATCH RESERVOIR:
Using the recommended 2 lb per gallon chart determine the ml per gallon to achieve your desired EC.
Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Iron DTPA
|Dimensions||34 × 20 × 20 cm|
You may also like…
Athena CaMg$50.34 USD
Athena CLEANSE$61.18 – $240.06 USD
Athena PK$50.34 USD