Advanced Nutrients B-52
$33.30 – $212.96 USD
B-52 is a potent proprietary blend of six different B vitamins alongside amino-rich kelp extract, humic acids, fulvic acid and an array of powerhouse nutrients your plants thrive on. B-52 amplifies overall plant metabolism, promotes strong root development, boosts growth and helps your crops fight off stresses such as intense light, cold weather, ozone, drought and salinity. Your plant’s entire internal life-support system is enhanced by the holistic benefits of this powerful vitamin formulation, which guarantees your plants are functioning at their highest efficiency and growing up to be as healthy and robust as they can be.
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
Gives plants a super boost of energy! Advanced Nutrients B-52 (2-1-4) provides the widest range of immediately available vitamins so plants grow strong, resist stress and disease and produce bigger harvests. Ideal for hydroponic and soil applications, B-52 should be used from seed or cutting to harvest.
When using Advanced Nutrients B-52, you’ll like the convenience of feeding its important ingredients directly into leaves or roots. This root feed/ foliar convenience makes the formula easily available to plants.
Includes 3 specific “supplements” that will improve your plants and provide AWESOME RESULTS!
1. Vitamin B-1: A unique vitamin that encourages better harvest
2. Humic Acid: Derived from leonardite which has many plant benefits.
3. Sea Kelp: A natural and potent enhancer of hydroponics grown plants.
• A vitamin B formula that promotes better harvests
• Works with soil grown plants or hydroponic applications
• Helps make plants stronger — more productive!
• Ideal for seedlings, new clones, transplants — or in peak flowering!
• Increases cell replication and stimulates roots & stems
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Home & Garden: Mix 1-2 ml Advanced Nutrients B-52 per liter (1/4 to 1/2 tsp per quart) of water or nutrient solution. Use once per week.
Hydroponics: Use 1-2 ml per liter (1/4 to 1/2 tsp per quart) in nutrient reservoir. Use every feeding.
Foliar Spray: Mix 2-5 ml per liter (1/2 tsp to 1 tsp per quart) of water. Spray once every 2 weeks.
Transplanting and Rooting: Use 3 ml per liter (1/2 tsp per quart). When transplanting, soak roots for 10 to 15 minutes before planting. When rooting, add to rooting solution.
1 L, 4 L, 10 L