In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
Athena PK is a balanced bloom boosting complement to our Bloom fertilizers. This clean liquid booster is designed to supplement during the mid- to late-flowering phase. Athena PK is a low Nitrogen booster that provides additional Phosphorus and Potassium that high-yielding plants require for maximal production. Many PK boosters add far too much of these elements and create a cascade of problems, such as reducing Calcium and Magnesium availability. Balanced elemental bioavailability is essential in the flowering phase to boost essential oil and terpene production.
Add 3-10 mL per gallon of water during the flowering phase starting in week 3.
See Feed Schedules for specific application recommendations.
- Shake well before use.
- Use clean measuring instruments–do not put anything into the bottle.
- Monitor EC regularly and adjust accordingly based on the crop and growth stage.
- Adjust pH to proper levels after mixing all fertilizers and additives.
- Store closed in original packaging at a temperature between 45° F and 85° F.
|Dimensions||32 × 26 × 38 cm|
1 Gal, 5 Gal