Philips Master GreenPower Elite Agro 315W
Philips Elite Agro 315W T12 Ceramic Metal Halide Lamp 3100k is a flowering, budding spectrum lamp designed for maximum efficiency.
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
- ncredibly high 1.95 PPF (photosynthetic photon flux) per watt per second light source
- 3100k Color Temperature, High 92 CRI, 33,000 Initial Lumens (105Lm/W)
- High 90% lumen maintenance at 8,000 hr / High 85% PPF maintenance at 20,000 hr
- Design feature and benefit: provides a compact and efficient metal halide solution for the horticulture market
- Bulb must be used in a low frequency ballast !! The existing ANSI C182 LCD for the 315W lamp requires that lamps must be operated on a low-frequency square-wave (LFSW) ballast and the starting current limits are minimum 4.1 amps (RMS) and maximum 5.3 amps (RMS)
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 20 cm|