Gaia Green GreenSand
- A natural source of potassium, iron, magnesium and manganese
- Helps improve soil properties, alleviating compaction and improving soil moisture and nutrient retention.
Sorry, discontinued by Supplier.
Limited amount left
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
GAIA GREEN Greensand is a mined iron potassium silicate mineral that provides iron, potassium, magnesium, and manganese. It helps to loosen hard soils and improve the moisture and nutrient retention capacity of the soil. GAIA GREEN Greensand is in its pure, unaltered form with no synthetic additives or chemicals.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
In gardens, landscapes, and lawn: Use 30 m² (22 lbs per 325 ft²). Gently dig into soil surface once a month or as desired.
Pre-mixing soil for hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes: Add 90 ml per 4 L (3 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium. Thoroughly mix into soil or growing medium.
Top-dressing hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes: Add 30 ml per 4 L (1 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium. Gently dig into soil surface once a month or as desired.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.