ExHale Homegrown CO2
Good for a 4 x 4 space
Works for 6 Months
Waiting for supplier to get fresh stock
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
The ExHale cultivator is designed for any size growing environment, or more specifically 1 ExHale Cultivator will provide enough CO2 for up to 16 square feet of grow space (4′ x 4′). ExHale comes complete and is cultivating CO2 even before you get out of the checkout line. No need to turn it on or off, simply place ExHale in your grow space and leave it alone to do it’s job.
• Place ExHale Homegrown CO2 slightly above the height of the plants in your grow space. CO2 being heavier than oxygen will precipitate downward towards your plants.
• You will notice a change in appearance of the mycelial mass. Over time it will take on a whitish look, which is normal. CO2 will continue to be produced for up to 6 months.
• Depending upon conditions the bag may inflate, however this is not an indication of performance. If the mycelium is growing, then the CO2 is flowing.
Do not open the ExHale cultivator or remove the filter patch. Doing so will interrupt the cultivation of CO2 and could possibly contaminate the mycelial mass.
ExHale Homegrown CO2 is a more harmonious way of providing your plants with CO2. ExHale cultivates CO2 24 hours a day with no need to refill bottles or use expensive CO2 production units. The power of ExHale lies in the mycelial mass inside the vented cultivator. This mycelial mass cultivates CO2 and the one-way breather patch releases CO2 continually for up to 6 months.
|Dimensions||22 × 14 × 14 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.