Epsom Salts MgSo4
$6.97 – $34.85 USD
Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate
9.8% – Mg; Crystals; Particle Size 1 to 4mm; No Caking
Approved for Agriculture, Industrial, Pharmaceutical uses.
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
Exceptional purity and safety
This Epsom Salts MgSo4 is an extremely soluble and bioavailable source of magnesium and sulfur for the health of animals and plants.
- Contains essential plant nutrients: magnesium and sulfur
- Optimum solubility needed to make true clear solutions and compatible with other soluble nutrients
- Ideal source for all Fertigation Systems: center pivot, micro-jet, drip-trickle and foliar spray applications
- Magnesium is critical as a central element in the chlorophyll molecule to capture energy from the sun and convert it to plant sugars via photosynthesis
- Magnesium is especially required in sandy soils, soils with low CEC.
Medicinal. Because it naturally draws toxins from the skin’s pores. Epsom Salts MgSo4 , known commonly as Epsom salt, is a safe way to remove splinters and treat infections, insect bites, scrapes, and poison ivy. Dissolve in bath water.
|Dimensions||25 × 38 × 38 cm|
55 Lb Sack, 2Kg Tub, 50Lb(22.7Kg)