Dyna-Gro Mag-Pro 2-15-4 is a concentrated blossom booster designed to help plants initiate flowering and develop large, vibrant, aromatic blooms.
- Mag-Pro provides high levels of phosphorus, magnesium, and sulfur, to pack on enormous weight during the flowering cycle, while simultaneously enhancing color, resin production, fragrance and flavor in your valuable flowers.
- The nutrients in Mag-Pro are immediately available, giving your plants the ability to access the nutrients they need at the critical times of flower formation to ensure massive growth and enhanced flavor and aroma through increased production of essential oils, terpenes, and flavanoids.
- Growers using reverse osmosis, rain or deionized water will benefit from the addition of Mag-Pro.
- Use Mag-Pro instead of a calcium/magnesium supplement because there is ample calcium in all complete Dyna-Gro nutrient formulas and those supplements do not have the sulfur, phosphorus and potassium found in Mag-Pro.
- Dyna-Gro Mag-Pro is THE blossom booster for growers looking to maximize the beauty and value of their crop.
Use 1-2 Tsp. per gallon of water for recirculating systems or 1/2 tsp. per gallon for non-recirculating systems.
CONTINUOUS FEEDING: (every watering)
Hand Watering: Mix 1/4 to 1/2 tsp per gallon of water.
Siphon Mixer: (1:15 ratio) Mix 2/3 to 1 fl. oz. per gallon of water for a concentrate feed solution.
Irrigation Injector: (1:100 ratio) Mix 4 to 8 fl oz per gallon of water to make an injectable concentrate.
INTERMITTENT APPLICATION: (every 2-4 waterings)
Hand Watering: Mix 1/2 to 1 tsp per gallon of water.
Siphon Mixer: (1:15 ratio) Mix 2 to 4 fl. oz. per gallon of water for a concentrate feed solution.
Irrigation Injector: (1:100 ratio) Mix 10 to 15 fl oz per gallon of water to make an injectable concentrate.
Always use Dyna-Gro Mag-Pro in conjunction with a Dyna-Gro Complete Nutrient Formula.
NOTE: 1/2 tsp. per gal = 1:1500
Recommended Crops: Mag-Pro 2-15-4 is excellent on all indica, hybrid, and sativa strains.