Bokashi Pro Gro
$30.94 – $2,129.60 USD
- You’ll see healthier plants
- Increased nutrient density,
- Increased flavour, colour and yield,
- Increased uptake of organic matter
- Reduced watering and nutrient costs.
- Plus, the runoff is beneficial to the environment.
250Kg Tote is available upon special order
Please call store if interested
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
My Good Green Bokashi Pro Gro is an organic, high quality soil amendment that was developed to help replenish your soil. Today’s synthetic approach to fertilizers has led to depleted nutrient and mineral density in our soil. Giving your soil everything necessary to create a sustainable micro ecology that will continue to feed the soil and your crops without the need for additional chemical fertilizers.
Fermented Organic Soil
Bokashi Pro-Gro is formulated with our own blend of specialty nutrients including high grade vitamins, minerals, superfood complex and probiotic consortium. The blend is made using a unique acidic anaerobic fermentation process which results in a nutrient-rich organic product for your lawn and gardens.
Uses and Benefits of Bokashi Pro Gro
Helps you to produce healthier plants and results in increased nutrients in fruits and veggies and increased flavour, colour and yield. Using Pro-Gro reduces the amount of watering you need to do, and the runoff is beneficial for the environment.
Can be used as a soil amendment, an alternative to synthetic fertilizers, as a lawn and container top dressing, and as a compost tea and foliar spray.
1.5 Kg, 20 Kg, 250 Kg