Rhizo Pot Fabric Pots
$2.13 – $5.61 USD
- Easy lifting and moving of plants with Reinforced straps.
- Enhancing aeration and drainage with breathable fabric.
- Manages the temperature of your plants, encourages even evaporation of water.
- Made from eco-friendly, biodegradable materials for sustainable gardening.
5 Gallon Rhizo pots out of stock till early July
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
If you’re still using plastic pots your plants may be suffering. Rhizo Pot Fabric Pots are made using recycled and natural fabrics, allowing your plants to breathe, promoting healthy root growth and reducing growing time.
- Eliminate Root Circling
- Reduce Growing Time
- Get Superior Drainage & Aeration
- Reusable & Biodegradable
- Create Dense, Fibrous Root Structure
Rhizo Pot Fabric Pots offer a real alternative to plastic or ceramic pots, which can stunt root growth and overall plant development. Because they provide better aeration, once roots reach the fibre wall the air effectively prunes them.
This ‘air-pruning’ encourages plants to develop dense root structure automatically and saving you time and effort. Fabric Pots also offer an eco-friendly, biodegradable solution. They are made from recycled and natural materials and each pot will last around 3-5 years.
1 Gal Handles, 2 Gal Handles, 3 Gal Handles, 5 Gal Handles, 7 Gal Handles, 10 Gal Handles, 15 Gal Root Pouch Handles, 15 Gal Handles