Westcoast Microgreen Trays
$2.32 – $41.66 USD
How to get started growing microgreens:
- Choose your microgreen seeds
- Fill the tray with 1 to 1.25″ inches of moistened soil or coco
- Scatter the seeds per directions and gently press them into the soil
- Cover the seeds with a humidity dome.
- Mist 1-2 times daily … grow 10 to 15 days & harvest.
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
Westcoast Microgreen Trays 10×20 Microgreens Trays are made from a thicker gauge plastic than Seedling Germination Trays. They are sturdier and more durable, but are shallower at only 3.5cm (1.25″) deep. Use for Microgreens production or as drip tray for ZHG161 Lightweight Mesh Tray and ZHG415 Seedling Germination Trays with holes.
Available with drainage holes and without:
HG320 – Microgreens Tray with holes
HG325 – Microgreens Tray no holes
Made from food-safe polystyrene. 27.5 x 53.5 (10 3/4″ x 21″).
With Holes, No Holes, With hole 6pc, No Hole 6pc, With Hole 24pc, No Hole 24pc
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.