QUAD NUTRO F2 FOLIAR
$14.71 – $175.79 USD
Our signature Golden Humate blended with 4 key immobile nutrients (boron, zinc, sulfur, manganese) that are essential to photosynthesis and chlorophyll production. F2 Foliar is the perfect wetting agent with its low molecular weight and nutrient binding properties.
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
Our signature Fulvic Acid solution (QUAD NUTRO F2 FOLIAR) replenishes trace nutrients to revitalize your crop canopy by supporting photosynthesis, resulting in higher quality flowers.
- Replenishes trace minerals at the canopy level
- Supplies Boron (0.1%), Manganese (3.1%), Zinc (3.7%) and Sulfur (<3.9%)
- Promotes Higher BRIX levels
- Increases the trans-location of nutrients
- Aids in the expulsion of waste through chelation
- Increases stress tolerances, including heat and drought
- Improves nutrient uptake by the roots
- Allows for reductions in water requirements by 25-40%
- Completely effective at all nutrient pH ranges (5.4 – 6.5)
- CFIA Registration # 2020020A Fertilizers Act
- WSDA Registration #3543-0002
HOW TO USE QUAD NUTRO F2 FOLIAR
QUAD NUTRO F2 FOLIAR is designed to support Hydroponic, Aeroponic, Soilless and Soil growing mediums. It is applied as a foliar spray to correct trace mineral deficiencies and can be used throughout the Vegetative Phase and into the Flower Phase.
DIRECTIONS: Shake well before use. Apply 10ml per litre of water and spray onto canopy to address for corrections of deficiencies as determined by tissue or soil testing.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Oxidized Leonardite Coal, Zinc Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Disodium Octaborate Tetrahydrate.
250ml, 1Liter, 4 Liter, 10Liter