How to get started growing microgreens:
- Choose your microgreen seeds
- Fill the tray with 1 to 1.25″ inches of moistened soil
- Scatter the seeds per directions and gently press them into the soil
- Cover the seeds with a humidity dome.
- Mist 1-2 times daily … grow 10 to 15 days & harvest.
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
Perfect tray for starting, growing and harvesting microgreens.
Used by professional growers, these shallow germination trays allow you to cut your microgreens closer to the plant base for increased yields and presentation.
These trays are available with or without holes.
Order the one that works best for your application.
These trays fit inside our Double & Quad Thick Standard 1020 trays.
Like they we made for each other.
- Shallow Trays (NO HOLES) for growing Microgreens and Seed Starting
- Short Tray dimensions of 10” x 20” x 1.25” depth
- Allows microgreen growers to cut closer to roots for increased yields
- Perfect shorter trays for germination
Used by professional growers for microgreens and as seed starting flats.
These microgreen propagation and grow trays are vacuum molded and are greenhouse industry standard 10” x 20” size.
These will fit where all your standard 1020 trays currently fit.
With Holes, No Holes
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.