Gaia Green Oyster Shell Flour
$13.13 – $61.91 USD
- Provides immediate and long term release of nutrients that control pH levels.
- Natural, organic source of calcium is used to correct deficiencies and raise pH
- 96% calcium carbonate plus a balance of 10 other nutrients and micronutrients.
- Variable particle size provides both immediate and long-term fertilization.
Thinking about loading up on 20Kg bags?
Call us for Volume discounts
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
The Gaia Green OYSTER SHELL FLOUR is a natural soil conditioner. Derived from oyster shell which is an organic source of high quality calcium carbonate. Easily dissolved and absorbed, variable particle size provides both immediate and long term fertilization.
Balancing pH levels in acid soils, promoting healthy root growth and helping create well aerated, loamy soil. Repeated applications may be needed to balance Ca. and pH levels.
OYSTER SHELL FLOUR can also be used in compost piles and worm bins to encourage a higher rate of microbial activity in the soil.
Directions for use:
Vegetable & Flower Gardens, landscape and lawn:
1-2kg /10 m², apply once a month or as desired. This pail covers 10-20m2
Top Dressing: Hanging baskets, potted plants and planter boxes: 15ml per 4L( 1tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing media, apply once a month or as desired
2 Kg, 20 Kg