FloraFlex INCUBATOR COCO PLUG 50 pack
The Incubator Plugs 1.25″ 40|40 are made with Coco Coir, Peat Moss, & Bio Char. Our Plugs are engineered for moisture retention and aeration for ideal rooting and growth. Use with the Incubator System for optimal results.
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
The FloraFlex INCUBATOR COCO PLUG 50 pack are made with Coco Coir, Peat Moss, & Bio Char. Our Plugs are engineered for moisture retention and aeration for ideal rooting and growth. Use with the Incubator™ System for optimal results.
- Use with Incubator 50 Cell Insert Tray
- Use with the Incubator Dome
- Use with Incubator Bottom Tray
Dimensions & weight
- Dimensions: 13″ L x 9″ W x 4.25″ H
- Weight: 1.55 lbs
- To use our Incubator™ Plugs for seeds
- 1. Place your seed into the hole on the top of your Incubator™ Plug
- 2. Keep your trays in a warm, dark place to optimize germination rate. Avoid temperatures of 90F / 32C or above to prevent seed dormancy
- 3. Plugs should remain damp but not soaking
- 4. Transplant once roots are visible
- To use our Incubator™ Plugs for cuttings
- 1. Insert your cutting into the hole on the top of the Incubator™ Plug. Avoid planting cutting too deep and provide more root development
- 2. Mist your cuttings and place under the Incubator™ Dome or in a controlled environment. Maintain consistent humidity with an optimal range between 70-75%
- 3. We recommend planting all cuttings and and then feeding all plugs after for even saturation
|Dimensions||19 × 10 × 32 cm|
1 Lb, 5 Lb, 10 Lb, 25 Lb