Elite 91 Clones
PROFESSIONAL LIQUID ROOTING COMPOUND
Ready-to-use. No dilution necessary.
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
1. Elite 91 Clones is ready-to-use. No dilution necessary. Pour a small amount of Elite 91 CLONES liquid rooting solution into a clean small container.
2. Using a clean and sanitized scalpel, razor or scissors, take a cutting from a healthy, disease-free mother plant directly beneath the node at a 45 degree angle. Remove large leaves or cut them in half to help prevent water loss through transpiration. The cutting is less likely to wilt. (OPTIONAL : GROWER’S TIP – VERY gently scrape or shave off the epidermal layer of the cutting’s stem about 1 inch in height, all the way around, exposing (the light green) cambium layer of the cutting’s stem. This is the optimal method to trigger and focus the cuttings response to form healthy, adventitious roots along the base.)
3. Immediately submerge the cutting’s stem into the rooting solution to the optimal rooting depth for at least 5 seconds. (OPTIMAL – 0.5 to 1 inch in height from the base for 5 to 20 seconds for softwood plants and 10 to 30 seconds for hardwood plants.)
4. Insert the plant cutting into a moist, preferred choice of growing medium. (OPTIMAL- Use a plant propagation kit with a clear humidity dome, maintain an ideal environment with temperatures ranging from 72 to 78 degrees and high humidity of 80 percent and up with good air circulation and lighting.) GROWER’S TIP – In conjunction with taking cuttings, pre-soak your preferred choice of growing medium using a light base nutrient solution and Elite 91 ROOTS – Root & Plant Growth Enhancer at 1 – 10 ml per gallon of water to protect, stimulate and boost vitality.
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 20 cm|