Autopilot Dehumidifying Humidistat
- Easy to use analog control
- Reduces humidity to desired level
- Controls dehumidifier or exhaust fan
- Humidity control range: 30 – 90%
- Digital display shows current humidity level
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
The Autopilot Dehumidifying Humidistat is a compact and easy-to-use controller for dehumidifiers and exhaust fans. Simply plug it into a power receptacle and then plug your dehumidifying device into its outlet, then choose your preferred relative humidity (RH) setpoint with the rotary knob. When its built-in sensor senses that the RH has exceeded the setpoint by at least 1%, it will automatically activate your dehumidifying device by powering the outlet. Its green LED light illuminates when the outlet is activated to on. When the RH in the room has dropped at least 1%, the Autopilot Dehumidifying Humidistat will cut power to the dehumidifying device. Digital screen displays current in room relative humidity. It has a built-in 1% RH deadband and is ETL-listed. Max power handling 15A.
|Dimensions||24 × 15 × 8 cm|