IDEAL-AIR PRO DEHUMIDIFIER 100 Pint
- Automatic restart if power is lost.
- Easy-to-use digital display humidity readings,
- Internal condensate pump,
- Removable washable filter,
- 1 speed fan motor,
- Powder-coated metal casing for long life
- Heavy-duty compressor.
Too Big to ship.
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
IDEAL-AIR PRO DEHUMIDIFIER 100 Pint has automatic restart if power is lost. Easy-to-use digital display humidity readings, internal condensate pump, removable washable filter, 1 speed fan motor, powder-coated metal casing for long life and a heavy-duty compressor. Built-in defrost that is designed for operation down to 41°F. Set upright on their feet for 3 hrs prior to use. 100 pint unit: Temp. Range: 41°F–95°F, condensation removal: (24 hrs) 100 pints (86°F, 80% RH); Power: 6.75 Amps/728 W; Supply Voltage: 115 V – 1 Phase – 60 Hz; R410A. Ideal-Air™ recommends that dehumidifiers use surge protectors and a dedicated electrical circuit. In the event of a power failure, a spike in voltage may occur when the power is reinstated. This can damage the circuit board, which is not covered under warranty.
|Dimensions||51 × 57 × 73 cm|