Gaia Green Rock Phosphate
$12.35 – $40.23 USD
- A pelletized, organic phosphorus fertilizer that is easy and safe to apply.
- Rock Phosphate can be a good amendment for replenishing soil phosphorus supply in depleted soils.
- Rock phosphate slowly releases phosphorus over many years.
Thinking about loading up on 20Kg bags?
Call us 604-294-3000
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
Gaia Green Rock Phosphate is a naturally occurring mineral which is ground to a fine dust. This powdered mineral is then granulated with a natural binder called lignosulfonate. This granulating process produces a consistently sized particle which is easy to apply and is completely free of dust. After application, the pellets dissolve in water, returning the phosphate to a powder form. In addition to its binding qualities, Lignosulfonate naturally chelates the trace minerals in this product, helping to improve availability.
Gaia Green’s phosphate is very effective when used in conjunction with cover cropping programs. Gaia Green Rock Phosphate contains 27% total phosphate with 3% immediately available.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
In gardens, landscape, and lawn: Apply up to 10 kg per 50 m² (22 lbs per 540 ft²). Gently work into soil surface once per month.
Pre-mixing soil for hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes: Add 45 ml (3 tbsp) per 4 L (1 gallon) of soil or growing medium and mix thoroughly.
Top-dressing hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes: Apply 15 ml (1 tbsp) per 4 L (1 gallon) of soil or growing medium. Gently dig into the soil surface. Apply once a month or as desired.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.