$27.88 – $107.64 USD
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
Bio-Canna Cannazym (0 – 2 – 1) is a whole new class of intelligent enzymology plant protectors from Holland. It sets the benchmark for this natural biocatalyst, medium decomposer and improver that contains an integrated blend of more than fifteen different enzymes and special vitamins. It works by rapidly breaking down dead roots into minerals and sugars to allow for new healthier roots to form, maximizing nutrient uptake.
Cannazym is a top-quality enzyme product. It consists of more than 12 different enzymes and is enriched with vitamins and desert plants extracts. Cannazym not only accelarates the breakdown of dead root materials, Cellulose, but also transforms these into minerals and glucose that provide a source of nutrition for the plants. Fast breakdown of root remains provided by Cannazym, reduces rotting considerably and supports a proper air and soil hydrology in the root environment. A healthy root environment is crucial to a more efficient nutrient uptake and a high resistance to pathogenic organisms.
- Dosage: 25 ml / 10 Litres – 9 ml / US gallon (1:400)
- Minimal once a week, preferable continuously
- When you use older (untreated) slabs, double the dose for a one month period
- When reusing the growing medium, double the dose for one or two weeks
- Do not prepare the solution for more than ten days in advance
- Do not use together with products containing hydrogen peroxide
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.