Bowl Leaf Trimmer
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
The Bowl Leaf Trimmer can be used for the removal of excess leaves and twigs, the preparation of plants for essential oils, or the mixture of flower petals for potpourris. The extra sharp blade makes clean, quality cuts that minimize damage done to the plants and helps reduce mess. Bowl Leaf Trimmer with the highest quality medical grade stainless steel and food grade rubber, the simple design makes The Bowl extremely durable and highly effective.
Read the directions below to learn how to use this exciting new product.
- Remove the clear plastic lid.
- Remove all the flowers from the stems and place them on the grill. Make sure you have enough material to cover the surface of the grill (you will need approximately 40 grams of vegetation material to cover the surface of the grill).
- Secure the clear plastic lid to the catch basin and ensure it is attached properly.
- Begin to turn the hand crank. When the hand crank is in action, the combination of the rubber fingers and powerful blades will perfectly manicure the flowers while neatly collecting leaf and stem trimmings in the catch basin below. You will need to make 15 to 20 complete movements to manicure your flowers correctly.
- Remove the clear plastic lid and collect your manicured flowers.
|Dimensions||50 × 50 × 30 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.