- Rounded backside of blade to get in deep and avoid damaging product
- Stainless steel rivet
- Ergonomic soft resin grip handles
- Japanese high quality stainless steel with razor sharp edge
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
The outside of the Chikamasa B-500S blade is grinded round, so it would not damage grain of grape. Model B-500SL has a blade angled of L type and this makes convenient for working at high place. B-300 line also has shears with tweezers. When thinning out grain of grape and reversing a wrist, shears and tweezers are used at the same time.
|Dimensions||25 × 10 × 2 cm|