Bluelab Leap pH Probe
- Robust toughened-glass, spear-tip for direct root zone measurement
- Easy to clean
- Gel filled (non-refillable), low maintenance
- Double junction probe
- Waterproof cable joint
- Quality BNC connection
- Dibber included for piloting hole into tough mediums
- 2 meter / 6.56 foot standard cable
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
Measure pH directly in the root zone
With the Bluelab Leap pH Probe Test pH directly in the root zone and growing substrates in a wide range of media including soils, coco coir, rockwool and potting mixes. Also ideal for measuring nutrient solution.
The toughened-glass spear-tip can be pushing directly into loose media for a direct measurement.
Test more, faster with Bluelab’s fastest pH sensor.
The Bluelab® Leap™ pH Probe can be used by everybody
For use with Combo Meter, Combo Meter Plus, Multimedia pH Meter or any Bluelab product with a BNC style connection.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 20 cm|