BlueLab Combo Meter
- Measures pH, conductivity / nutrient
- Lightweight and portable
- Large easy to read display
- Simple push button pH calibration
- No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
- Replaceable double junction pH probe included
- 2 x AAA alkaline batteries included
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
It’s all you need for simple and reliable crop management.
The Bluelab Combo Meter is a portable pH, conductivity and temperature meter all in one. If you are experiencing problems with yellow leaves, or slow stunted growth. The Bluelab Combo Meter will soon tell you if each parameter is within the plants requirements.
The Combo Meter has two probes, a pH Probe and a Conductivity/Temperature Probe. When taking a reading, simply place them into the solution and the selected reading is displayed on screen. Portable and does not require a power supply to operate, it can be used anywhere, anytime to help you manage your crops’ daily nutrient requirements.
Calibration of the pH probe is simple as instructions are supplied on the back of the meter. The easy push button method makes this one of the simplest meters to use.
The pH probe is replaceable so you can use this meter for years to come.
The Conductivity/temperature probe does not require calibration as this is locked in during manufacture.
Often referred to as “The Cadillac of Meters”!
|18 × 11 × 9 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.