Athena Pro BLOOM
25 Lb Bag
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
Flowering plants require higher amounts of phosphorous (P) and potassium (K) to increase flower bulk and support high-metabolic activities. Athena Pro Bloom contributes balanced levels macro and micro-elements including sulfur (S) used for increasing potency and flavors.
- Balanced NPK and essential microelements (when used with Pro Core)
- Fully soluble dry fertilizer, no particulates or sediment
- Works with any dosing system: Dosatron, Netaflex, Rhythm
- Mixes completely at room temperature
- Low heavy metal content
Athena Pro BLOOM is Ideal for mixing stock tanks and compatible with all dosing systems. This large-grind mix is 100% soluble and will not clog irrigation systems or leave sediment in reservoirs.
Always use in combination with Athena Pro Core. Measure by weight, not volume. Do not combine in dry or concentrate forms.
Stock Tank: Mix at most 2.5 lbs per 1 gallon water, agitate well until dissolved. Dose at a rate according to desired solution strength.
Reservoir: For every 1 gram of Pro Bloom use 0.6 grams of Pro Core. See dosing chart for target EC mix rates.
Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Iron DTPA
|Dimensions||34 × 20 × 20 cm|