$29.04 – $348.48 USD
ChitoSal uses two powerful plant effectors in order to trigger a cascade response which leads to several beneficial changes.
Use only once every 2 weeks
250 ml Bottle does 100 Liters
500 ml Bottle does 200 Liters
1 Liter Bottle does 400 Liters
4 Liter Bottle does 1600 Liters
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
Achieve Dramatic results with just one application of ChitoSal every two weeks!
- INCREASING THE PLANT’S TOLERANCE TO ABIOTIC STRESSES SUCH AS SALT, HEAT AND DROUGHT
- INCREASING PHOTOSYNTHETIC ACTIVITY
- TRIGGERING FLOWERING AND FRUIT YIELD
- INDUCING THE BIOACCUMULATION OF PLANT DEFENSE COMPOUNDS SUCH AS TERPENES AND RESIN
- DEVELOPMENT OF PHYSICAL DEFENSE STRUCTURES SUCH AS THICKER CELL WALL DEVELOPMENT AND INCREASED TRICHOME PRODUCTION
What is Oligochitosan?
Fungi and insects are some of the most common pests that attack plants. As a result, plants have evolved the ability to detect the presence of insects and fungi as part of their natural defense strategies. Plants use special receptors on the surfaces of their leaves to detect the exoskeletons of insects and the cell walls of fungi.
Oligochitosan are miniscule pieces of exoskeleton. That is why plants recognize the presence of Oligochitosan molecules as a pathogen attack, which triggers a series of defensive responses and induces beneficial changes within the plant.
It is important to note insect and fungi exoskeletons are made of chitin – not Oligochitosan. Chitin is not soluble in water, thus it has low bioactivity and is impossible to formulate into a liquid. To resolve this issue, we apply our proprietary manufacturing process to modify the chitin in order to obtain plant available Oligochitosan molecules, which are far more effective at triggering a reaction within the plant. Our unique production process allows us to create Oligochitosan, the most bioactive chitin-derived molecule possible.
What is Salicin?
1 L, 4 L, 500ml, 125ml, 250ml