Mammoth Pro 4x4x6.6
Mammoth Pro 120
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
- Right socks dimensions
- Increase Light Proof up to level II
- New Engineered Plastic Corner: 3X more robust
- New 210D fabric: 2.5 X tear strength and 3 X abrasion
- Optimized range, complemented by Mammoth Pro range.
The light generated by HID and compact fluorescent lighting systems is great for plants, but it can be a source of frustration for gardeners whose living areas are cramped or don’t have an extra room for an indoor garden. With a Mammoth Pro grow tent, however, those frustrations are a thing of the past. A Mammoth Pro grow tent is the foundation of a completely self-contained indoor garden, featuring a lightweight, durable, washable interior reflective lining that keeps more light going where it’s supposed to go: to the plants. The frame supports up to 65 pounds of lighting, ventilation or other equipment, and every unit has access ports that accommodate ducting or other equipment. Mammoth Pro grow tents can be assembled without tools in minutes by one person, and collapse just as quickly for storage. Improved Mammoth Pro grow tent models also boast enhanced lightproofing measures, more cord access ports, and even stronger corner joints.
|Dimensions||124 × 34 × 14 cm|