GARDENSTRAW Premium mulch
- Reduce watering by up to 50%
- Prevents most weed seed from germinating
- Keeps soil cool and moist
- Shields plants from mud splatter from rain
- Reduces risk of tomato blight and reduces the number of potato beetles
- Your shoes stay clean; soft to walk on bare feet
- Softness acts as natural cushion for knees and joints
- Mix into hard clay soils to improve soil fertility
Coming Spring of 2022
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
GARDENSTRAW Premium mulch:
Whether it’s a hobby, a passion, or a lifestyle, a generation of green thumbs find themselves in their gardens, looking to grow and nurture their plants. And there is a push among gardeners to find natural, sustainable solutions for our plants and ourselves.
That being said, gardening is not easy. It is a constant battle with the elements. From getting too much sun to not enough, from constant watering to endless weeding, plants need a certain delicate balance of care to thrive.
That’s where GardenStraw comes in: clean, consistent and convenient garden mulch made from 100% premium wheat straw that reduces watering, weeding, and damage to your plants.
GardenStraw is processed to the ideal length and form that encourages healthy plant life. Through our natural, innovative process, GardenStraw is filtered to remove dust, seeds, and any other impurities. Note, even with our thorough and natural process, occasional wheat seeds may sneak through and sprout in your garden. Unlike grass and weeds, once the wheat seedling is removed it won’t regrow and you will experience the lasting full benefits of straw mulch – water conservation, weed control and soil health.
Ideal for all types of gardens and landscapes.
Available in two convenient sizes. Our standard bag is 3 cubic feet and our new Mini is 0.5 cubic feet.
|Dimensions||40 × 60 × 30 cm|
3 cu feet, .5 cu feet