FoxFarm Tiger Bloom
$24.78 – $68.92 USD
FoxFarm Tiger Bloom is a phosphorus fertilizer that contains nitrogen to support vigorous growth. Tiger Bloom® is designed to encourage abundant fruit, flower and multiple bud development
Only 1 of each size left in stock
FoxFarm has pulled out of Canada
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
- FoxFarm Tiger Bloom is a phosphorus fertilizer that contains nitrogen to support vigorous growth.
- Formulated with a low pH to maintain stability in storage and keep micronutrients available.
- Tiger Bloom can be used for both hydroponic and soil applications. Designed to encourage abundant fruit, flower, and multiple bud development.
- Use Tiger Bloom® at the first signs of flowering through harvest.
How To Use:
Raise the pH of your nutrient solution to the desired level of between 5.8 and 6.3 to optimize nutrient availability. Add a pH up adjuster as needed. For Hydroponic Systems use a conductivity or ppm meter to monitor water quality and control nutrient strength.
- 2-3 teaspoons (10-15 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water every other watering.
- 4 teaspoons (20 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water every other watering.
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water with every reservoir change.
- Use 3 teaspoons (15 mL) for heavy feeding.
SUPPLEMENTAL FOLIAR FEEDING:
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water every other week.
- Do not apply under direct light or during heat of the day.
473ml, 1L, 4L