7′ Plasticized Metal Stake
- 16MM X 7′
- Plastic coated metal stake
- 50 per case
Sorry, Too Long to Ship
In-store, curbside or delivery!
- Private parking & loading area around back
- Discreet package & labeling on all deliveries
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all products
7′ Plasticized Metal Stake 16mm
- 7′ Plasticized Metal Stake 16mm is a plastic coated steel stake that is sealed at both ends.
- Prevents rusting and has a rough surface to allowing for a better grip for cable ties.
- Metal Bamboo Stakes 16MM by 7′ tall
- They are long lasting and ideal for reusable applications to support growth of tall plants that may otherwise hang or fall over.
Plasticized metal stakes can be used everywhere in the garden. Single stakes are great for supporting or separating individual plants. And with a little imagination and a ball of garden twine, there’s a multitude of simple structures you can build to help your plants thrive. These stakes are ideal for supporting trees, shrubs, climbing plants, tomatoes, vegetables and more.
What to Consider When Buying Stakes
Before you buy your new stakes, think about:
- Which plants do you need them for and how big they are likely to grow? This determines the length of stake you need.
- How strong do you need your stakes to be? Will they be supporting a lot of weight? This determines the thickness of the cane you need.
- How many plants do you want to grow?
- How many plants can each cane support?
- Would a structure such as a hoop or a trellis be useful?
Benefits of using Plasticized metal stakes:
- They fit in with the style of most gardens
- They’re strong yet lightweight
- They’re flexible and easy to work with
- They’re so versatile and affordable
- You can use them many times over.
- Take them out of the ground, give them a quick clean, and store them in a dry place over winter.
- They can last over 5 years.
|Dimensions||220 × 2 × 2 cm|
Per Stake, per 10 Stakes
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.