Tidal Vision High Tide Chitosan is a natural plant elicitor because the exoskeletons of all insects are made of the same thing (chitin). When chitosan comes in contact with plants it “tricks” the plants into thinking they are being infested and the plant’s natural immune response is stimulated.
Showing 17–24 of 24 results
Dutch Treat Seaweed Fertilizer is an excellent Organic natural, all purpose, low odour food for all plants. Shake Well Mixing Rate: Vegetables, flowering plants, hanging baskets, house plants. 15ml per litre of water, (4tbsp/gal) Fruit tress, berry crops, vines. 30 ml per litre of water. (8 tbsp/gal) Apply whenever plants require water
$7.25 – $27.88 USD
Dr. Willard’s Super Catalyst Altered Water alters the molecular structure of you water for increased nutrient assimilation in plants. It makes whatever you use, better! It’s proven to result in larger sturdier, greener plants; faster flower set and more flowers; higher tolerance in stressful environments; and enhanced flavors and aromas. Foliar: Add 15 ml to…
$14.33 – $177.34 USD
Growth Plus (0.5 – 4 – 5) is a plant extract which is quality controlled for particular growth hormones. To name a few – Cytokinins – Auxins – Enzymes – Giberellins – Ethylenes – plus many Micro-nutrients. Directions: Shake well before using. Apply NON-Toxic Growth Plus in the early mournings or late afternoon for the…
$32.52 – $228.45 USD
- A concentrated solution of Norwegian Sea Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum).
- Micro nutrients, micro-biology and macro-nutrients are all present in Algen Extract.
- Great for a foliar spray as well as root applications.
- Can also be used as a leaf wash in case of chemical pest control
$19.36 – $177.34 USD
- Enhances mineral nutrient uptake of complex secondary aromatic compounds.
- Enhances metabolic growth, promotes flower development, encourages fruit swelling, and facilitates essential oil production.
- Encourages beneficial microbial activity in the root zone.